cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Haking!

Ahmed2401
Listener

I am sick of hacking cybercrime and cyber bulling i was just in a important meeting and someone came in the meeting by hacking we should stop it together we don't want anyone get disturb THANK YOU!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jaredallen
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @Ahmed2401,

Sorry to hear that your meeting dot disturbed.

Zoom offers a wide range of security features for protecting meetings. Some examples include: 

• Password Protected Meetings
  • Lock Meeting: Locks the meeting, keeping new participants from joining the meeting.
  • Enable Waiting Room: Enables Waiting Room for incoming new participants or moves current participants into the Waiting Room.
  • Remove Participant: This allows the removal of a participant from a meeting. The participant can not re-join unless Allow removed participants to rejoin is enabled in Meeting settings.
  • Report: Allows you to report a user to Zoom's Trust and Safety team. You will be able to select which user to report and provide details about the problem. You can also upload evidence, such as screenshots. 

You may find the following support article useful:

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360041848151-In-meeting-security-options

Let me know if this resolves your issue? If so, don’t forget to mark the reply as an accepted solution!

Thanks

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

jaredallen

Hi @Ahmed2401,

Sorry to hear that your meeting dot disturbed.

Zoom offers a wide range of security features for protecting meetings. Some examples include: 

• Password Protected Meetings
  • Lock Meeting: Locks the meeting, keeping new participants from joining the meeting.
  • Enable Waiting Room: Enables Waiting Room for incoming new participants or moves current participants into the Waiting Room.
  • Remove Participant: This allows the removal of a participant from a meeting. The participant can not re-join unless Allow removed participants to rejoin is enabled in Meeting settings.
  • Report: Allows you to report a user to Zoom's Trust and Safety team. You will be able to select which user to report and provide details about the problem. You can also upload evidence, such as screenshots. 

You may find the following support article useful:

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360041848151-In-meeting-security-options

Let me know if this resolves your issue? If so, don’t forget to mark the reply as an accepted solution!

Thanks