cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Had many attendees today that were not able to sign in to our zoom class.

RKSteed
Listener

Hi there,  This morning as I was hosting my regular zoom class (for teaching watercolor painting),  of my 18 students, six were not able to sign in like they normally do.  I email them the link the day before, and they are always able to click on the link to go to the waiting room, where I will click them through right before we start the class.  Today I knew I was short many students, yet I never saw them show up in the waiting room.  Somehow, these 6 people got locked out of my class. How can I prevent this from happening again? (as I teach this class every week).  These names never showed up on my end for me to click them through into class. (Yet, after class I found text messages from all of them wondering why I wasn't letting them in).   Has this ever happened to anyone else? How can I remedy this? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

YaBoiB
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello,
My name is Brandon. Thanks for joining the Zoom Community! An issue of this type would need to go through our Technical Support Department. We would need the meeting ID of the issue and some of the names of the students and we do not wish for you to add this information to a public forum. If you do not mind would you kindly reach out to our Support team? They will be happy to get to the bottom of this issue for you. 

Regards,

Brandon 

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

YaBoiB

Hello,
My name is Brandon. Thanks for joining the Zoom Community! An issue of this type would need to go through our Technical Support Department. We would need the meeting ID of the issue and some of the names of the students and we do not wish for you to add this information to a public forum. If you do not mind would you kindly reach out to our Support team? They will be happy to get to the bottom of this issue for you. 

Regards,

Brandon 

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Thanks Brandon, how do I find the Tech Support Dept? I'd love to figure this out. I've been running my classes on Zoom for almost 3 years, and have not had this happen before. Thanks!!

Hi again Brandon, also - when I'm looking for tech help, is it possible to reach a human and not a bot Q&A list?  I'd really love to figure this problem out.  Thanks again, Roxanne 

Cerylle
Listener

How can I join your watercolor class?