What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOW TO TURN OFF TIMING STAMP ON LOW RIGHT CORNER WHEN ON ZOOM

Amylepm11
Listener

When I'm on zoom, don't know why in low right corner there is always a live time notification that keeps showing. How do I turn it off.  (attached demo picture, pls see right low corner).

Note: that time is live, if time is 7pm it shows 7m, and that time mark keeps running/updating.

5 REPLIES 5

YaBoiB
Community Champion

Hello @Amylepm11,
My name is Brandon. Thanks for joining the Zoom Community! This is called the show meeting duration setting and can be disabled in your desktop client. I have linked the support article for your convenience. 

If this response was helpful for you, please do not forget to click on the accepted solutions button!

I don't see your reply to how I disable the "show meeting duration" Can you resend it please

Hi G, I still can't do yet. Also just realize that this only happened when I used Snap Camera along with Zoom. If I don't use Zoom only that doesn't happen but as soon as use Snap Camera along the time stamp (coming from a live time clock) appears. So I think there is a way to choose option "no timing clock" on Snap Camera. Still don't know how to undo that, if you know how please help. Thank you.

Hi B, I still can't do yet. Also just realize that this only happened when I used Snap Camera along with Zoom. If I don't use Zoom only that doesn't happen but as soon as use Snap Camera along the time stamp (coming from a live time clock) appears. So I think there is a way to choose option "no timing clock" on Snap Camera. Still don't know how to undo that, if you know how please help. Thank you.

Amylepm11
Listener

Thank you Brandon.   I went to Settings and read from top till end but somehow couldn't see Show my meeting duration option. I may miss it somewhere and will look for more/check this out.  In the mean time Thank you so much. 🌺