cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOW TO TURN OFF TIMING STAMP ON LOW RIGHT CORNER WHEN ON ZOOM

Amylepm11
Listener

When I'm on zoom, don't know why in low right corner there is always a live time notification that keeps showing. How do I turn it off.  (attached demo picture, pls see right low corner).

Note: that time is live, if time is 7pm it shows 7m, and that time mark keeps running/updating.

6 REPLIES 6

YaBoiB
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello @Amylepm11,
My name is Brandon. Thanks for joining the Zoom Community! This is called the show meeting duration setting and can be disabled in your desktop client. I have linked the support article for your convenience. 

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

I don't see your reply to how I disable the "show meeting duration" Can you resend it please

Hi G, I still can't do yet. Also just realize that this only happened when I used Snap Camera along with Zoom. If I don't use Zoom only that doesn't happen but as soon as use Snap Camera along the time stamp (coming from a live time clock) appears. So I think there is a way to choose option "no timing clock" on Snap Camera. Still don't know how to undo that, if you know how please help. Thank you.

Hi B, I still can't do yet. Also just realize that this only happened when I used Snap Camera along with Zoom. If I don't use Zoom only that doesn't happen but as soon as use Snap Camera along the time stamp (coming from a live time clock) appears. So I think there is a way to choose option "no timing clock" on Snap Camera. Still don't know how to undo that, if you know how please help. Thank you.

Brandon,

I'm having the same problem -- clock running in lower right hand corner on the recording (doesn't show on the screen when in the meeting, though). I went to the article you linked to and tried to find the Show Meeting Duration and haven't been able to locate it.

But, I'm pretty sure this isn't a meeting duration feature since it doesn't show during the actual meeting.

I did find the time stamp option, which was already turned off. I turned it on, just to see what happened. No change. I turned it off. No change. I logged out and back in, in case the change wasn't being implemented while I was in the dashboard. No change. 

I'm creating meetings to eventually post in public and the time stamp is a big problem since my editor will have to crop all of the recordings, and that costs both time and money in our production process. I love Zoom and have used it since the beginning of the pandemic with no problems, but this one is a big problem for me.

I'll be grateful for any help!

Laurin Wittig

Amylepm11
Listener

Thank you Brandon.   I went to Settings and read from top till end but somehow couldn't see Show my meeting duration option. I may miss it somewhere and will look for more/check this out.  In the mean time Thank you so much. 🌺