cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOW TO SEND REMINDERS FOR ZOOM MEETING REGISTRANTS

JABHARAT
Listener

HAI, 

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW TO SET UP ZOOM MEETING REMINDER TO THOSE WHO ALREADY REGISTERED. PLEASE ADVISE...

6 REPLIES 6

gep2002
Listener

The only way is highly hands-on - NO AUTOMATIC REMINDERS are possible as far as we know. You can only re-send their confirmation emails. Here's what we do.

• Before you take the steps below... You may wish to first customize the text in their confirmation emails. That is under "Email Settings": Confirmation Email to Registrants. There is very limited customization available. Zoom inserts a bunch of language in there that you cannot customize and (ANNOYINGLY!!) cannot remove either.

Resending confirmation emails - a workaround for Zoom meeting reminders:

• Go to the meeting with registration in question.
  • Registration > Manage Registrants click on "view" at left. 
  • Select the checkbox at the top so that everyone registered is selected (their boxes are all checked). 
  • If your meeting doesn't have automatic approval enabled, then just manually select the people one by one who should get their confirmation email re-sent by Zoom.
  • Click the button below to resend their confirmation emails. 
  •  

janellekl
Listener

I haven't tried this yet, but thanks for posting. I wanted SOME option to send a reminder for the meeting (besides me manually entering them in my email platform) and I'll give this a go tomorrow. Thanks! 

zoomremind
Listener

you can automatically send reminders for Zoom meetings using salepager [dot] com - it's a lot smoother than manually entering them in the email platform.

gorsi78
Listener

Thanks.

But that tool won’t work for my situation- it requires that you use Google calendar  and that everyone has received a calendar invite from you using your Google calendar. We don’t use Google calendar at my workplace. Plus often we are holding trainings that use Zoom meetings and although we ask people to register for the meeting, we do not send (dozens and dozens of people!) out a calendar invite to each person who registered.

No calendar is needed, we use salepager.com and it integrates directly with Zoom and pushes reminders out to all registrants. If someone registers for a meeting that is sufficient. 

gep2002
Listener

No, thank you.