cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP! Scheduled Meetings Are Gone!

mofitzmo1
Listener

Hi-

All of my upcoming scheduled meetings are deleted- totally gone.  And under Previous - nothing exists either!  I have dozens of recurring scheduled meetings with clients! What the heck?  Another post suggested clicking on "recently deleted in the top right area" but I see nothing like that.  Pls help! I need to get my meetings back!

31 REPLIES 31

JThompson175
Listener

Same! And when I try to schedule it again, it doesn't show up! How do I get in touch with anyone? I am losing a lot of money today!

ditto! what's happening!

KarenDendySmith
Listener

same here! it just happened!!!

GreetedMass
Listener

Yes something is wrong cause I'm having the same problem.

JThompson175
Listener

And when I try to use the chat support, it says I'm not eligible. Not cool zoom!

Same! okay seems to be a massive issue with Zoom. 

same

same

PlanetB
Listener

I'm having the same problem... and the RECORDING of a meeting I did a few hours ago is gone, too. (And I need it for the video replay I share with my community.)

It's as if EVERYTHING was just wiped out.

What is happening? Zoom glitch? Tech issue? I have a huge series of sessions starting on Wednesday that absolutely must be up and recorded or else I'll be wiped out. PLEASE ADVISE ASAP.

As noted by others... mine is back to.

Hopefully just a temporary glitch. But DEFINITELY a heart-attack-inducing glitch!

ZOOM: PLEASE DON'T LET THAT HAPPEN AGAIN.

Please. 🙂

Thanks.

Same here! Need that recording from this evening 😞

sk55
Listener

same thing happening to me too!!!!   I also tried to call support and keep getting discounted!!

Adman
Listener

Exact same problem here, all Upcoming and Previous meetings are gone!

Adman
Listener

My meetings are back!!!!

comienzoellunes
Listener

same here!!!!!

lindaevolveme
Listener

Mine too! All my scheduled and past meetings are deleted. It's like I've never been on Zoom!!!

Adman
Listener

Try again, all my meeting just re-appeared!!!

sealeyrp
Listener

Mine too!

fireadapted
Listener

Same happening here to all of our accounts. I submitted a ticket. I am based in US. 

JThompson175
Listener

Mine are back too!

cjabgiven
Listener

I am having the same issue!

mimimalo
Listener

Where are my meetings?  Just disappeared!!!!

kblock
Listener

yup me too.....and NO SUPPORT from Zoom folks!  Forget even trying to reach them

RM17
Listener

mine are NOT BACK - and I keep getting disconnected as well.  FRUSTRATING

kjs922
Listener

Same here!

kathydev
Listener

Mine have disappeared for the upcoming two weeks and my meeting from today. Huge problem.

dlin1040
Listener

same AND all my whiteboards are GONE!!!!!

FUZOOM
Listener

I start a course tomorrow with new clients with assigned zoom links! All my meetings are gone! Coaching clients. Teaching sessions. No one is answering calls. Chat says I don't qualify for live chat support either. What am I paying for?

sealeyrp
Listener

Mine have re-appeared! (I'm based in UK)

FUZOOM
Listener

i just refreshed my screen and my meetings are back

Bellefar
Listener

My meetings are gone and when I used the link I sent to people, they cannot enter.