cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP MY RECORDING FOLDER IS MISSING

BayuTri23
Listener

Hello All. I have a problem, I can't find the folder of my recordings during the meeting. the file doesn't appear in the default folder where the recording should appear. I save it locally when I start the record. I've been waiting for a very long time but the recording still doesn't show up. what should I do to get or return the result of the recording?

3 REPLIES 3

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Hey, @BayuTri23 –

Most everything you want to know about recording locally is here in this Zoom Support article:

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362473-Enabling-and-starting-local-recordings 

Be sure to set the default folder in your Zoom Client app Settings -> Recording tab. This is where all local recordings will go. For your convenience there is a button that will open the folder on your desktop.

If you have problems with recordings not being fully converted after the meeting, this Zoom Support article will help:

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362753-Troubleshooting-local-recording-issues 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

BayuTri23
Listener

I've opened where the recording file should be saved, but the recorded folder and file don't appear even though the meeting has been stopped. I save all my zoom recordings in this folder, and every recording will make its folder. but the folder did not show up. take a look at the attachment, the recording file must be shown in this folder

Ray_Harwood

If you’ve followed the recommendations in the two Support articles I referenced, and the recording for that meeting is not present, then it’s not going to be available.

Please check to ensure that there is plenty of available  disk space on the disk where recordings are saved. 

I can’t explain why your recording might not have been generated, but there are a number of reasons which generally boil down to technical problems on the computer at the time of the recording or operator error. If you’ve had recordings from before and recordings since, then I don’t really have anything to troubleshoot. Sorry. 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !