cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grey bar at the bottom of video screen

Angela860
Listener

When hosting a webinar and sharing video, I have a grey bar at the bottom of the screen.  When I blur my background or change to a digital background I appear to be "floating" because of the grey bar.  I have no idea how to remove it.  I'm attaching some screenshots.

5 REPLIES 5

Arps
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello!

I'm sorry you're having this issue.  Is this gray bar visible in another camera app, or is it only within Zoom?   At first glance, it looks like it may be the video feed that the Zoom client is getting from your camera.

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

Thanks!  Rick

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @Angela860 

It looks like your inquiry is duplicated in your other post,  Grey bar at the bottom of video screen . We ask that users refrain from posting duplicate content to avoid multiple efforts on the same inquiry from fellow community peers in working to assist you. Therefore, I am going to close your other post. Thank you for using the Zoom Community - we are happy to have you here!

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

isaac_cantarus
Listener

I'm having a similar issue. I have a laptop camera which works fine but when I switch to my webcam I get the same grey bar and when I switch to HD video the whole screen is a grey bar.

I don't get this issue on any other apps for my webcam

Hi @isaac_cantarus , welcome to the Zoom Community!

What happens if you disable video de-noise in the Zoom app > Settings > Video > Advanced?

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Hi @CarlaA I still have the same issue when disabling de-noise.

Thanks,

Isaac