cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Green Screen not working

KristinN
Listener

When I choose a virtual  background image, Zoom tells me I should use a green screen (the image does work without the green screen box ticked off, but the edges are floaty). When I tick the "I have a green screen" box, the image shows up on everything BUT the green screen! My computer is new and way more current than my old laptop (where the green screen worked just fine). Why would my image NOT show on the green screen but everywhere else???  I have tried multiple cameras (I have 3) and same thing - no image shows up wherever the green screen is visible. GRRRRR!

5 REPLIES 5

kenikh
Listener

Same issue here.  Can't seem to resolve...

samuelholl
Listener

Same issue

RoB1Kenobi
Listener

Yep, me, too.  Frustrating.  Why buy the screen if Zoom lied? When I used a bunch of green poster paper and taped it up ghetto style, it worked. Now that I have the fancy green screen, the background remains green, but my glasses, my beard, my teeth, my shirt collar -- all virtual background.  I must say, my glasses are rather fascinating as a meadow...

YusufSk
Listener

I think background green screen facility is only available for paid versions now... earlier I used to get it, but now I can't