cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Calendar not starting with Zoom Scheduler extension in Chrome

JanPrucha
Listener

Hi, 

after some time of using it w/o problems, now Google Calendar page does not load, unless I switch off the Zoom Scheduler extension in Chrome. 

Any hint on this?

Thanks Jan

18 REPLIES 18

ethan2
Listener

Mine is doing the same thing, but only on my work google, not my personal. Both on chrome. 

when I "hard refresh" it will load up. Press "ctrl  F5" and it should load. I have to do it everytime. 

I'm having this same problem. The post below from  

sharelenesp outlined the fix.

aharale
Listener

i have the same problem. please help

my workaround is a combo of Shift & refresh.

it is not a real problem but annoying one. 

This is working for me thus far. But yeah really shouldn't have to do it....

I got it to work, reposting in case you don't see it up top:

I got this to work finally. Inside Chrome, I logged out of Google and Zoom's websites. Cleared my cookies and browsing data. Then I logged out of my Zoom desktop app (Mac for me) for good measure. Then I restarted Chrome and relogged into these services. 

I believe the website cookies and saved website data were conflicting between Google and Zoom, causing the problem. Hope this helps 

DaveK25
Listener

Me too - have to disable the chrome zoom scheduler extension and it then works again - its a pain - please can we have a solution

sharlenesp
Listener

When I turn off the extension, Google calendar loads. I've tried removing and reinstalling the extension, but the problem remains. Zoom support is appreciated

sharlenesp
Listener

I got this to work finally. Inside Chrome, I logged out of Google and Zoom's websites. Cleared my cookies and browsing data. Then I logged out of my Zoom desktop app (Mac for me) for good measure. Then I restarted Chrome and relogged into these services. 

I believe the website cookies and saved website data were conflicting between Google and Zoom, causing the problem. Hope this helps 

This worked for me! Thanks Sharlene 

This also worked for me! Thanks Sharlene!

I didn't need to clear my cookies or do the rest. I logged out of my google accounts in chrome (not my chrome account, just logged out of google from gmail / calendar), then I logged out of zoom from the plugin. (I didn't need to log out of zoom from my desktop app). Then I logged back into both.

1. Log out of Gmail or Google Calendar (sign out of all accounts)

2. Log out of Zoom from the Zoom Chrome Extension

3. Relogin to Gmail or google calendar (or any google workspace product)

4. Relogin to the Zoom Chrome Extension

Thanks for this suggestion, Roxxibear. I could not find a way to log out of Zoom from the Zoom Chrome Extension though. So I just uninstalled the extension. Then, after logging back into Google, I installed it again...and logged in again to Zoom when prompted. But again, once the Zoom extension was enabled, Google calendar won't load.  I guess I'll try clearing cache etc... 

sadly, this did not continue to work. I must've gotten lucky. Within a few days the issue came back.

Zoom - Any true fix for this? 

Thanks sharlenesp!

I just cleared cookies without logging out of google. Seems to have worked

Bixby
Listener

Still broken 2023 -- Zoom any advice for a persistent fix?

Did the solution of clearing cookies and cache mentioned in the comments work for you?

kjohnsullivan
Listener

This happened to me. I went to the calendar settings, and unclicked the box for "Turn on offline calendar".

As soon as I did that, the calendar started loading normally again. 

Screenshot 2023-06-26 at 8.32.17 PM.png