cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Calendar integration fail

ebtuwtac
Listener

When I attempt to integrate my google calendar with zoom so that meetings automatically appear on my google calendar, I receive the error message: Add failed, the calendar-related access permissions are not allowed" (screenshot attached. Please how can I troubleshoot to find resolution? Thank you.

10 REPLIES 10

GazzaB71
Listener

I'm having the same issue and have done everything that Rachel has suggested and I still get the error message when trying to integrate Google calendar to Zoom. Any suggestions?

Help3
Listener

I'm having the exact same issues as above with the popup notification of "Add failed, the calendar-related access permissions are not allowed." I've tried the recommended steps from Rachel Gomez, I've tried to adjust all the settings in admin for allowing google calendar integrations. I don't understand if this is a Zoom issue or a Google Calendar issue. Any updates on this problem?

tysauthor
Listener

I am having the same issue!!  How do we contact a human being at Zoom to get this addressed?  HELP

I can't even get someone from Zoom to reply to 2 support tickets for billing to renew my subscription.

GiseleGrenier
Listener

I'm having the same problem too and followed the same steps.

bitbyter
Listener

Same problem - and the bonus is I can't schedule any more than one future meeting. Attempting to do so just edits the date and time of the original meeting and auto-sends change request to all participants! 😡

rapsingh
Listener

Same issue.  So frustrating!!  Any updates?

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi everyone! Thank you all for your contributions to this Zoom Community thread.  I apologize for the issues you are encountering with the Google Calendar integration. I'll do my best to assist. 

Please try the following: 

Remove Zoom’s access to the Google account.

1. Go to the Security section of the Google Account.

2. Under Third-party apps with account access, select Manage third-party access.

3. Select Zoom from the list, then click Remove Access.

4. Confirm additional prompts to remove access to Zoom.

Re-configure the calendar and contacts integration in the Zoom account.
   1. Sign in to the Zoom web portal.

2. Click Profile.

3. Under Others, in the Calendar and Contact Integration section, click Configure Calendar and Contacts Service.

4. Select Google

5. Click Next.

6. Sign in to your Google account.

7. Checked all boxes on “Zoom want access to your Google account” and continue.

CarlaA_0-1681244360998.png

Let me know if that helps!

Carla,
Zoom Community Team

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Still didn't work.  Same Error: "Add Failed - the calendar-related access permissions are not allowed"

raquel489
Listener

Carla, this did not work. Can we please have a 1:1 and I'm happy to be a guinea pig how to make this integration?  Zoom is so much more of a PITA to use without the integration in place.