cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Glitch on video appears only when using Zoom app

RowenaH
Listener

Hi 
When using the Zoom app on laptop I get flickers on my video (see attached). I don't get them when using Zoom browser (but when using Zoom browser I can't seem to get my audio functioning, along with a few other functions) . Any advice to make these flickers disappear?
I have good wifi and tested in different locations. I have used different webcams. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. updated drivers, checked MhZ, checked video settings (all suggestions from this forum)
I have a really important training session to deliver this week and would be so grateful for any advice! 
thanks

6 REPLIES 6

ArvinG
Participant | Zoom Employee

I know you already did several things here. Can I just confirm that you have the latest version of the Zoom Desktop Client (Currently @ 5.12.2)? Desktop Client > Click on your PP (Upper right corner) > Check for updates

RowenaH
Listener

Thanks for replying. Yes as I said I even deleted the app. Downloaded a new version which is 5.12.2 64 bit and then tried again. The issue is so bad I cant use Zoom app at all when using video so I have to use the browser. 

ArvinG

Thank you for confirming! Apologies, you still have issues. At this point I think it's best to submit a support ticket using this link so we can further dive into what maybe causing this to happen > https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new

MiaMcD
Listener

Did you get this corrected?  The same thing has been happening to me.

I uninstalled Zoom and used the web browser and this removed the glitching. But ultimately I needed the Zoom app functionality so I reinstalled after a couple of months and the glitch was less noticeable. I've also noticed and read that mouse drivers, tracker balls and wireless mouse could be interfering with it. 

Let me know if you got some results because I saw the post from last year & I have been recently experiencing the same thing you all have when I am in the zoom app.