cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting kicked out of Meeting

LSNchampion
Listener

Hello,
I keep getting kicked out of meetings every few minutes. I use the desktop version of Zoom and have automated updates turned on in the app. Every few minutes Zoom asks me to leave the meeting or cancel and if I don't click on the exit button within seconds I get kicked out instantly. This happened to me many times already while it's working for anybody else in the meeting.
Can anybody help me?
Regards

7 REPLIES 7

najeemaldia
Listener

maybe your host has the limited audience in their meeting this may be the reason. 

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Is this a meeting with Registration required?  In some cases, the host can force "one login only per registrant", and if you're sharing a registration Join link with someone, they could be logging in, which would ask you in your session to leave.

If it's not Registration Required, not sure what would cause it.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

HLF
Listener

Hi, I have similar case. I have attended this recurrent meeting for months at the time. The last two meetings after being on the session for about 5 minutes it started to kick me out. I will reconnect and then it’ll last for 2-3 minutes and I’m out again. 
The host has lost of room for attendees so this is no what the problem is.

And the password requiere is working for everyone even for me so that’s not the issue either.

Any other suggestion??

Thank you!

Ray_Harwood

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @HLF.

It’s a very unusual thing, and you don’t really give me much to go on. Can you provide some information about your situation?

•  What type of device, operating system and version are to using?
  •  Are you just using a web browser, or do you have the Zoom App installed? If so, what version of the Zoom App?
  • What type of Internet connection do you have: is your device connected by wire, WiFi, or cell service? Do you have hi-speed internet service or utilizing a public service?  Are you in a metro area, or rural/remote?
  • Are you and the meeting Host located in the same country/region, or is this an international connection?
  • What type of Zoom account do you have: Basic, Pro, Business, Enterprise, etc. 

Your answers will give me some idea of how to help you. 

christine13
Listener

I have a "business" zoom account. I pay $100+ a year.

I got "kicked" out of another zoom meeting from a person with a similar professional account.

My internet is very strong.

I am a few blocks away from where I joined a zoom meeting and kept getting kicked out

I am in the same city where I was the host and my client was getting kicked out.

I sent my husband a zoom link and I could not get in. He sent me a zoom link and I could not get in.

What's going on?

Hello, did you get this figured out? I am having the same issue and no luck fixing it. 

Ray_Harwood

@jzzz123, could you describe what issues you’re having?