cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Games

Listener

I am doing a virtual baby shower for my daughter. I purchased games that only work with zoom . I upgraded my account. My question is how do I download the games for my meeting?

3 REPLIES 3

jeremyjustin
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @2688280121 thank you for your post here on the Zoom Community! Typically when purchasing an application that works with Zoom, the application developer would provide support for the app (in this the games you purchased). Is it possible to contact the company who sold you the games and find out how they integrate and are used in Zoom? 

If this has answered your question to your satisfaction, please click the "Accept as Solution" button below but if not please reply and we can continue the  discussion. Thank you!

ijazkhan
Listener
  1. Log in to your upgraded Zoom account on the Zoom website.

2. Go to your account settings or profile.

3. Look for the 'Meetings' section or 'Schedule a Meeting' option.

4. Create a new meeting or edit an existing one where you plan to play the games.

5. Under the 'Meeting Options' or 'Advanced Options' section, you may find an option to upload files or attachments. Upload the games you purchased here. Make sure they are in a compatible format (e.g., PDF, PowerPoint).

6. Save the meeting settings.

7. When it's time for your virtual baby shower, start the Zoom meeting, and during the event, you can share the games directly from within the meeting using the 'Share Screen' feature. Just select the game you want to play, and your guests will be able to see it.

I hope this helps! Enjoy your virtual baby shower!

josewoodard
Listener

To download the games for your virtual baby shower on Zoom, you can't directly download them onto the platform itself. Instead, you'll need to download the games onto your computer or device separately, and then share your screen during the Zoom meeting so that everyone can see and participate. Regarding Minecraft APK, while it's not directly related to Zoom games, it illustrates the concept of downloading and sharing content. Similarly, you'll download the baby shower games onto your device like you would download Minecraft APK, and then share them with your guests through Zoom.