cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gallery view pagination bug: not possible to scroll through the pages (Ubuntu Zoom Client)

lolu
Listener

Am I the only one who cannot scroll through all the pages, when in Gallery view? 

In my Zoom client installation (Ubuntu 22.04) the arrow buttons (which permit the scroll through all pages in Gallery view) do not show up. 

When I resize the window, they briefly appear, and disappear almost immediately. 

6 REPLIES 6

EricEarl
Listener

Me too with Mint 20.2. Exactly the same bug of a disappearing triangle but can see it briefly with resizing. Would be handy with a hot key combo though.

Eric

lolu
Listener

An hot key combo would be great!

@EricEarl let's try together to submit a bug or contact an official support. Quite frustrating, since the bug is there since ages, actually.

lolu
Listener

lolu
Listener

They closed my ticket, asking me to migrate to the developer forum, which I did:

https://devforum.zoom.us/t/pagination-buttons-not-showing-in-chrome-for-linux/76875

harrygondalf
Listener

I have the same problem. LinuxMint v 21.1 cinnamon, new install.  latest version of zoom. just downloaded & installed the .deb July 19 2023 at 11:30 UTC

Freshman
Listener

Same problem here. And it is kind of ridiculous that no one feels responsible for this bug. The ticket that @lolu submitted didn't get very far. Does anyone have a work-around for this?