cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gallery view is not highlighting speaker when using spotlight on mac

bobology
Listener

I recently tested the use of spotlight on a mac with several other users who are using Windows. 
When hosting a meeting and using spotlight for myself, when using the gallery to view the attendees they are not highlighted with the border around their video when they speak.  On a windows system, my other staff members say they see a yellow bar that appears under the person when they speak.

Why can Zoom hosts on macs using spotlight not see a visual indicator when a participant speaks (to ask a question, etc.) while Windows users can?  

2 REPLIES 2

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @bobology, I apologize for the delayed response, but I just wanted to say hello. Are you still having this problem? If that's the case, please allow me to assist.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

Hi. Using Zoom Pro and Windows.   I would like answer to this issue.   I  hold small group meetings and don't need the highlight.  So I request the opposite- How to turn off the highlight around an active speaker?

Many thanks!

(I searched through my settings many times and do not find the feature/selection for this one.)