cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fuzzy Green screen with Blackmagic Ultrastudio 3G

AntonM
Listener

Frustration reigns! Streaming video from DSLT via Blackmagic Ultrastudio 3G recorder...into Zoom...and all I get is a fuzzy green mess on screen. Do NOT tell me to downgrade Zoom version. PLEASE resolve urgently...its been 2 months now!

11 REPLIES 11

YaBoiB
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello,
My name is Brandon. Thanks for joining the Zoom Community! The Zoom Community is not really a place where we troubleshoot issues such as this, but if you have a support ticket already opened and would like for me to help you with that issue, I would be happy to join in and help. 

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Hi Brandon, Noted. Its being discussed by MANY in this forum! Ill try to open a ticket now and see what happens...

Any luck, Anton?

Same issue, but it works fine in Microsoft Teams, FYI.

I found a workaround, this is working for me when I use the web browser only and NOT the Mac app. 

Ticket: 13553506

YaBoiB

@AntonM

Apologies, I had not seen it discussed. I have taken the ticket I will work with you to get this solved as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience while we work to assist you. 

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Thank you!

Hi YaBoib,

I think I am having the same problems.  Ticket number: (#15060443).    My video is green and shaky and staggered.  There are other Customers with a similar issue in the Forum.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled Zoom.  Same issue.  But I don't have it on other platforms - MS Teams, looks normal.  But I need Zoom to work.  I am on on a PC running MS Windows 11.

Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @JDB1 I am seeing that this has already been resolved. In order to possibly assist other members of the community who are experiencing the same problem, if you don't mind sharing the solution to your problem within the ticket #15060443. Thanks! 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @AntonM @GuyNamedLindsey Zoom client 5.9.6 is released, please try to update and see if you're still encountering your issue? Heres how to Upgrade Zoom to the latest version

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

GuyNamedLindsey
Listener

This update worked! Thank you. I don't see all the resolution options I used to get for the blackmagic Ultrastudio 3G, but my stream is there, so it's looking good.