cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Frustrating Experience for Attendees -- Getting "Waiting for Host" or "Meeting in Progress" messages

Bruce2
Listener

I am experiencing the same frustrating problem that many have posted about -- but for which Zoom has not supplied a good answer: I use  and have always used my PMI. But for the last several weeks, attendees to meetings for which I have send out my PMI arrive and get either a "Waiting for Host" or a "Meeting in Progress" message, while am waiting in the room. I now have to regularly -- though not all of the time -- send a fresh link from the meeting in progress. This makes no sense. It is the same link. Has anyone found a fix? Has Zoom supplied an answer to what is going on?

AND IT IS NOT BECAUSE I AM USING A INSTANT LINK.

2 REPLIES 2

Shaimaa
Participant | Zoom Employee
Participant | Zoom Employee

Hi Bruce2

We want to assist you through your issue. We gently ask you to open a ticket with our support team to be able to look into your case and investigate what could cause that. 

Kindly please submit a technical request here

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new

Please like any post that helped you; please mark solutions so others can find them!

Jcisler
Listener

I am also having this issue. Over two weeks, and with different guests. My guest with the issue today has tried several different meeting links, to no avail. As fas as they can tell, their software is up to date. My meeting seems to only admit one guest. The same links worked fine three weeks ago!