cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free premium for ukrainian teacher

alnvrb
Listener

Hi! I am a teacher from Ukraine. I have heard that Zoom provides support to Ukrainian teachers, who are experiencing now the hardship of war. May I ask for a free plan that allows uninterrupted sessions longer than 40 min to run lessons in the April? I would be grateful for your answer.

4 REPLIES 4

vad2001
Listener

Unfortunately, the zoom team is under the impression that they don't care about teachers or students.
here, unfortunately, all their statements from advertising, declarations from the site, are completely opposite
in another branch they made a payment, for their services 2 TIMES, and so the person is trying to contact and clarify what the money was withdrawn for, there is no answer.
And you ask about Ukraine, they don't care, despite the fact that they allegedly support Ukraine. look for another tool for the job, unfortunately, the company's actions are at odds with their statements.
and by the way, writing to email, apparently useless, they honestly warn that mail is not for answers))
even try to call the office, there is a voice mail, and it's not a fact that they listen to it.

Thanks for the comment, it's very sad 😞 there are other options for tools to work with? I would be grateful for the answer

Я також раніше зверталась, мені підтримка навіть не відповіла і сьогодні зняли всю суму за користування(

Yes, you can use another platform for your work - Google Meet, it’s will be a free)