cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Fixing how I connect

sktnggtr
Listener

Hello.  For some reason, my Zoom is trying to connect to us06web.zoom.com.cn.  This is in China, while I am in the United States.  As a result, my Zoom is no longer connecting.  How can I change this so I connect in the US?  Thank you.

7 REPLIES 7

shinshin1234
Listener

ę—„ęœ¬ć‹ć‚‰ć‚‚åŒć˜äŗ‹č±”恫ćŖć‚Šć¾ć—ćŸć€‚ć‚¢ćƒ—ćƒŖć‹ć‚‰ć‚µć‚¤ćƒ³ć‚¤ćƒ³ć™ć‚‹éš›ć«ćƒ­ć‚°ć‚¤ćƒ³å…ˆć‚’.zoomgov.comć«åˆ‡ć‚Šę›æ恈悋ćØ.zoom.us恌č”Øē¤ŗć•ć‚Œć‚‹ć‚ˆć†ć«ćŖć‚Šć¾ć—ćŸ

The problem is that this is not a legitimate site and I can't access Zoom.  I need this for my business.

I translated the other user's reply, and when i selected the gov option, it told me i couldnt sign in that way (understandably, I don't work for the government) but then when i returned to the dropdown zoom.us was there where it wasn't before. 

L_M_S
Listener

I am having the same problem 

shinshin1234
Listener

ē§ć‚‚åŒć˜ć‚ˆć†ć«ęŽ„ē¶šć‚Øćƒ©ćƒ¼ć«ćŖć£ćŸę™‚ć€Zoomć‚¢ćƒ—ćƒŖ恮ꎄē¶šå…ˆćÆ zoom.com.cn 恫ćŖć£ć¦ć„ć¾ć—ćŸć€‚
ä½•ę•… zoomgov.com 悒ꎄē¶šå…ˆć«éøꊞ恙悋恋ćØ恄恆ćØ态zoom.us 悒č”Øē¤ŗ恕恛悋恟悁恧恙怂
zoomgov.com ć«ć‚µć‚¤ćƒ³ć‚¤ćƒ³ć™ć‚‹åæ…要ćÆć‚ć‚Šć¾ć›ć‚“ć€‚
ē§ćÆę”æåŗœę©Ÿé–¢ć®äŗŗ間恧ćÆćŖć„ć®ć§ć€ć‚µć‚¤ćƒ³ć‚¤ćƒ³ć§ććŖ恄恓ćØćÆ当ē„¶ēŸ„ć£ć¦ć„ć‚‹ć‹ć‚‰ć§ć™ć€‚

2020å¹“ć«åˆ©ē”Øč€…ć®ćƒ‡ćƒ¼ć‚æ悒äø­å›½ć®ć‚µćƒ¼ćƒćƒ¼ć«ēµŒē”±ć—ćŖć„ć‚ˆć†ćƒ«ćƒ¼ćƒ†ć‚£ćƒ³ć‚°ć‚’å‰Šé™¤ć—ćŸćØčžć„ć¦ć„ć¾ć—ćŸćŒć€
ęœ¬å½“ć«å‰Šé™¤ć•ć‚Œć¦ć„ć‚‹ć®ć‹ē–‘å•ć§ć™ć€‚

matt_t_katt
Listener

I am having the same problem.

Just for S&G I decided to try to .gov version. Got a login error, but then the dropdown changed from .cn and .gov to zoom.us and I was able to log in.