cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finding a recording

AnneM1
Listener

Admitted a new Zoom user. I'm a paid user and have cloud storage. I was a participant today in a meeting hosted by another. I was able to request recording and believe the meeting was successfully recorded after the host gave permission. The "end recording" message appeared when we left the meeting. I have not been successful retrieving the recording. Any ideas on how I can do this?

3 REPLIES 3

vescamilla
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi AnneM1,

Thank you for your question! The meeting host will have the recording saved and can access it in their Zoom portal in the Recordings section. They can then copy the link to the recording and share that with you, but they will need to do that. You won't have access to the recording in your portal.

Hi Vescamilla- I had the same thing happen and I am the meeting host. The recording never showed up to my account. Any suggestions? To reiterate, I had a cohost and they hit the record button. We saw that the meeting was being recorded and the cohost got a message that the recording was being converted. But neither of us can find it. Suggestions? Thank you

vescamilla

Hi jayanthima,

Thank you for your question. This sounds like the co-host may have done a local recording. They will need to retrieve the recording from their computer. Please see Finding and viewing local recordings for more information.

I hope this helps! Remember to click "Accept as Solution" if this answers your question. Thank you! 🙂