cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find participants list for upcoming meeting

MatteoGrand
Listener

Hi everyone, I need to find a list of participants for a number of upcoming meetings as I need to email each one to reschedule the meetings. These meetings are multi-participant meetings, where I set the maximum number of participants to three. All I can see are their names in the meeting invitation in my calendar, but their emails are nowhere to be found.

3 REPLIES 3

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Hi, @MatteoGrand,

I'm assuming these are meetings where registration is required.  Normally, if you change the meeting date or time on the Zoom web site, it will prompt you asking if you want to notify registered attendees of the meeting date/time change.

If you are the account owner or have access to Reports in the Admin menu, there is a Registration Report that gives you information about current registrations.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

MatteoGrand
Listener

Hi Ray,

Thanks for your response! Appreciate you taking the time.

Unfortunately the report you mention (if I found the right one) returns no results (screenshot attached), even though in my calendar I can see that there definitely registrants (screenshot also attached.

What would make sense from a usability POV would be for me to be able to see registrants directly within a meeting page, rather than needing to run a report.

Is there anywhere else this information may exist that I haven't considered yet?

Ray_Harwood

I'm thinking you selected Meeting under Usage Reports, and this is a Webinar, correct?  One more menu item down, I think: ⬇️

Ray_Harwood_0-1669905093960.png

You had the date filter in there, so if there's a session in there (meetings in Meetings, webinars in Webinars), it should find it/them:

Ray_Harwood_1-1669905320634.png

Yes, make a Feature Request of some sort to put everything in one place -- not sure how to word it, but it's always a good idea, I think... and at the very least, all the links in one place, that when clicked will take you directly to wherever the desired report/function/setting is.

Feature Request entry: https://www.zoom.us/feed 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !