cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feature Request: Remove Zoom watermark on livestream

jchenault
Listener

I have a feature request, and it's one I'd be willing to pay an add-on fee to get.

I am a paid plan user with less than 10 hosts on my account. I regularly livestream through Zoom, and I'd like an option to remove the 'Zoom' watermark in the lower-right corner of the screen. It's distracting and intrusive.

I don't have a need for 10 hosts, so the 'branding' element isn't available to me on my paid plan (and if it was, it still wouldn't solve my issue - I want no watermark, not a watermark of my own to replace the Zoom one).

Please make this a feature! Again, I'd be happy to pay some amount of add-on fee to get the feature in non-branding enabled accounts.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @jchenault 

If you would like to submit any product feedback, I encourage you to visit our Zoom Feedback form, which is the official way to share any feedback with the Zoom team. Thanks!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Bort

Hi @jchenault 

If you would like to submit any product feedback, I encourage you to visit our Zoom Feedback form, which is the official way to share any feedback with the Zoom team. Thanks!