cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed to convert recording

Hicham
Listener

Hi, at the end of the meeting. ZOOM didn't convert the meeting. I go to manually converted from Meeting - Recording. I open the folder and then I double click the file named: "double_click_to_convert_01" and I get the message: " Failed to convert recording. There is another recording conversion in progress, please convert this recording later from Meetings>Recording". Any help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RajanB
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi Hicham

Please follow below procedure & see if it helps...

1. Sign out of Zoom on both the web and desktop application

2. Restart the machine (Not Shutdown).

3. Once restarted, sign back into the Zoom app and try to convert the recording manually again.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

RajanB

Hi Hicham

Please follow below procedure & see if it helps...

1. Sign out of Zoom on both the web and desktop application

2. Restart the machine (Not Shutdown).

3. Once restarted, sign back into the Zoom app and try to convert the recording manually again.

sorry for interrupting, but it's not work with my zoom recording

can you please giving me another solution? thanks in advance

RajanB

Hi Ivana
If above solution does not work for you, is it possible for you to raise a support ticket with Zoom?

How do you raise a support ticket with Zoom? I have tried, no success. Thanks

Tuongvi_2903
Listener

The way above of RajanB works😍. Now i can convert to see my recording in Zoom. Thanks so much!

sherilp
Listener

I cant get mine to work either.  I went to the zoom/bin file and double clicked on zTscoder.exe   Nothing happened.  When I click on double_click_to_convert_01.zoom   I get that destination folder error.   I moved everything to another folder... but it doesn't let me move the double-click file.   Very frustrating!!!