cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed to convert recording, because another recording was still converting

WoodthorpeIT
Listener

When I finished my meeting I got an error message to say the recording failed to convert because a previous recording was still converting. I realised that I had forgotten to select a location for the recording of my previous meeting, so that dialogue box was still open.

The error message said I could go to meetings > recordings to manually convert the recording. But I can't find that. On the app, I can go to meetings > recordings, but it only shows a few old meetings.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

WoodthorpeIT
Listener

I managed to solve it. For anyone else who is suffering the same problem, go to the app, then your initials in the top right. Settings > Recordings, and then it'll show you where recordings are saved on your computer, and you can open the folder. You'll then see a file called 'DoubleClicktoConvert'. Double click on that, and it will kick start the conversion process.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Listener

zoom

WoodthorpeIT
Listener

I managed to solve it. For anyone else who is suffering the same problem, go to the app, then your initials in the top right. Settings > Recordings, and then it'll show you where recordings are saved on your computer, and you can open the folder. You'll then see a file called 'DoubleClicktoConvert'. Double click on that, and it will kick start the conversion process.

quiltingupnorth
Listener

I tried double clicking on the "DoubleClicktoConvert" file and it still says previous file is converting.  Help!

vanetworking
Listener

It just keeps saying Failed to Convert Reocrding. There is another recording conversion in progress, please convert this recording later in Meetings > Recorded. (that doesn't exist).