Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facing issues with my zoom App

Hamzee
Listener

Hi there hope you are doing well,

I have Android version 5.0.4 for Zoom App but the problem I'm facing is that whenever I try to connect to a meeting through the App, it takes a very long time to connect, and then when it finally connects, there is no video &  audio.  Any suggestions so that I can fix this? Looking forward to hearing helpful solutions from online mates!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

IP-Man
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@Hamzee , the latest version of Zoom mobile app is 5.10.1, please ensure that you app  is always updated to ensure that any bug fixes is applied to the app you are using.

If this has answered or help find a solution to your question , please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit as well.

Cheers!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

IP-Man

@Hamzee , the latest version of Zoom mobile app is 5.10.1, please ensure that you app  is always updated to ensure that any bug fixes is applied to the app you are using.

If this has answered or help find a solution to your question , please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit as well.

Cheers!