cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error reading "This recording does not exist 3,301"

andreaalexander
Listener

Hello, I have been trying to access recordings on the cloud and I get the above error message.  I'm getting this message for new recordings, and also for old recordings that I have previously been able to access.  I checked my account and I have heaps of storage left on my cloud.  I'm not doing anything different to what I have been doing for the past few years.  I have checked the trash and the files are not in their.  The files are visible, but I just get the error code when I try to view. 

2 REPLIES 2

ZoomZoom
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi, Andrea.

That error usually indicates that the recording was deleted. What do you mean by the files are visible? Where are they visible?

I would advise you to contact Zoom Tech Support, as they will help you with this issue.

If this answer helps you, please hit the “Accept as Solution” button.
Thank you,

ZzZz

lachlanwhite
Listener

Hello, I'm getting the same problem The account is set to auto record and says it is recording. Then I receive an error 3,301. This is immediately after receiving the email saying the recording is ready: https://www.loom.com/share/dc126be9fdb8476294f086d8cd6840b0. Recordings have not been working since 26th June