cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message 401

Iris123
Listener

Hi I am at my wits end with Zoom, I have an error message 401 and have removed the programme and thought I had reinstalled it and still get the same error message,over and over again  "problem with logging in to Zoom account  problem with invalid password".  I have an Apple Mac Pro

I have changed the password numerous times and still comes up with the same message, Because I cannot access the programme I cannot access the meeting code that the help appears to require? 

I need this program for work.  Can anyone please help me resolve this. Thank you Iris

3 REPLIES 3

VA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @Iris123 and welcome to the Zoom Community! I'm so sorry to hear about the error you've been receiving when you try to login. There's another discussion in our Community,Error code 401 , that you may find helpful. Please try clearing your cache and ensuring you are logging in at https://zoom.us/signin and not from https://zoom.us/Signin

Please let us know if this helps!

Virginia (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Hello,

Participants have the correct dial in number and meeting id to dial onto zoom phone but the client is still unable to get on. They said they tried over a dozen times. What could be causing this issue?

Maggie75
Listener

I have zoom one pro,  and evidently I have access to live person, chat, but when I call in, or chat,  I am told that I do not have this privilege.  I have spent the whole afternoon trying to schedule 2 meetings, and keep getting this message: request failed due to error code 401.  after being unsuccessful on the phone and chat,  I went through all the recommended remedies to the best of my capabilities, but still get the same error message.   I opened up a ticket, but an hour later, still no response.  I have been scheduling meetings since 2020,  why is this happening now.   Not being able to talk to anyone is totally frustrating.