You attempted to access a server (xmpp012.zoom.us) with a
certificate that is not trusted. Trusting this certificate may reveal

your personal information to attackers.
Error code:-202
View Certificates

12 REPLIES 12

wellaware
Listener

I just had a client suffer the same issue. She's on a Mac and using Outlook for web. We were unable to sign in to the Zoom for Outlook Add-In. 

Following.

mwhaley
Listener

I am having the same issue on my MacBook.

dgaetke
Listener

Any update on this? I am having the same issue. Outlook for Web on Safari browser on a Mac. Error 202. Unable to sign in to the Zoom add-in.

Did you find any solution to this?

I have not.

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @dgaetke @an123456789 @sstmmeltdown @mwhaley @wellaware, hope you're all doing well! Could you all try the following to see if this resolves the error 202 you're receiving? 

First, here is an example of the error that would be prompt:

Screen Shot 2022-10-03 at 10.36.16 AM.png

Secondly, while in Safari, go to Preferences:

Screen Shot 2022-10-03 at 10.37.43 AM.png

Third, you shouldn't have to do anything on this step. But to double-check, Click on the Website tab and within 'pop-up windows', outlook.office365.com should be on 'Block and Notify"

Screen Shot 2022-10-03 at 10.39.55 AM.png

Fourth, check the security tab to ensure the following is checked:

Screen Shot 2022-10-03 at 10.40.14 AM.png

Fifth, click on Privacy tab, and uncheck 'prevent cross-side tracking' if enabled.

Screen Shot 2022-10-03 at 10.40.42 AM.png

Sixth, click on website again, and back within pop-up  windows > outlook.office365.com and click the dropdown and Allow.        

Screen Shot 2022-10-03 at 10.41.21 AM.png

Seventh, Navigate back to Outlook and click on the Zoom add-on  > settings > and login via SSO and ensure you're not receiving the error. 

Screen Shot 2022-10-03 at 10.42.11 AM.png

Hope this helps! 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

Hi! I followed your step by step instructions and it did not solve the error. Any other help would be greatly appreciated!

I should also mention I am using SSO login.

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @dgaetke here is a better explanation of the following steps I provided -- please follow along step by step https://drive.google.com/file/d/19XDYMc3xzvDiyz-iRFXd84FX_7dYQEHh/view?usp=sharing

Secondly, in a past case, a user was prompt to update Outlook; are you able to update? Also, are you using the Add-on (web) or (desktop) plug-in?

Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

That worked! Thank you so much. I think it was unchecking the "Prevent cross-site tracking" safari preferences option that did it. And I'm using the add-in on web.

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

@dgaetke amazing! @an123456789 @sstmmeltdown @mwhaley @wellaware suggest looking into my proposed solution https://drive.google.com/file/d/19XDYMc3xzvDiyz-iRFXd84FX_7dYQEHh/view?usp=sharing as this should fix your issue! 

Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

This solution worked perfectly on Safari. But I am having the same issue (blocked Zoom add-in popup prevents it from creating meetings) on Microsoft Edge. Do you have any suggestions for me?

My Info: 

MS Edge - 108.0.1462.54 

macOS - 12.6.2

Thanks, in advance.