cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error al intentar instalar zoom / Error when trying to install zoom

AndreO86
Listener

Hola! Necesito ayuda porque no puedo instalar zoom en mi macbook pro. Como sistema operativo tengo Ventura 13.2.1
Descargo el .pkg de la pagina oficial de zoom, comienzo con el proceso de instalacion pero al momento de instalar muestra un mensaje de error y no se instala en producto.
Consulte con el CX de Apple y me indicaron que el problema no es de la laptop sino del producto zoom. Todas las otras apps las he podido instalar correctamente.
En imagen adjunta envio el error que se puede visualizar al momento de la instalación.
Con respecto a las preferencias del sistema, estan configuradas tal cual indica el instructivo de zoom.
Aguardo por ayuda. Gracias por adelantado.

--------------------------

Hi! I need help because I can't install zoom on my macbook pro. My operative system is Ventura 13.2.1
I download the .pkg from the official Zoom page, I start the installation process but when installing it shows an error message and the product is not installed.
I consulted with Apple's CX team and they told me that the problem is not with the laptop, the problem is with the zoom product. All the other apps I have been able to install correctly.
In the attached image I send the error page that can be displayed at the time of installation.
Regarding the system preferences, they are configured as indicated in the zoom instructions.
I wait for help. Thanks in advance.

1 REPLY 1

Mila12
Listener

I am also having same problem. I am unable to install the app. Were you able to fix the problem???

If u were it would be of great help if u can help me with it.