cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Code 1152

ablsusan
Listener

Unable to join this meeting
Guest participants who have archiving enabled are unable to join meetings hosted by this account

Participants getting this error trying to join my meeting. And I can't find archiving settings on my end as a host.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

J-Zoom-ATL
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@ablsusan These settings wouldn't be on your account. Your account most likely doesn't support reporting which in turn causes these users not to be able to join since it is their account that requires archiving. 

When a free user hosts a meeting and a regulated users with meeting archive enabled join the free user’s meeting, the 1152 error will show. 

If this answer helped solve your question/issue, please hit the "Accept as Solution" button below.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

J-Zoom-ATL

@ablsusan These settings wouldn't be on your account. Your account most likely doesn't support reporting which in turn causes these users not to be able to join since it is their account that requires archiving. 

When a free user hosts a meeting and a regulated users with meeting archive enabled join the free user’s meeting, the 1152 error will show. 

If this answer helped solve your question/issue, please hit the "Accept as Solution" button below.

Thank you so much!

So the only resolution is to upgrade my account or have the regulated users have archiving disabled?

Appreciate the help.

J-Zoom-ATL

@ablsusan Yes, unfortunately those are the only two options moving forward. The users joining are most likely going to be unable to do so as this is most likely enabled for compliance purposes on their end.