cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Code 1132

WYLTKWB
Listener

I keep receiving an error code 1132 on my pc but I can log in fine on my cell phone.  I have tried to put in appeals and it has been over 3 weeks since I haven't been able to log in on my PC. I have tried uninstalling, hardwiring, checking my firewall, etc. and none of it has changed anything. It took Leo 2 weeks to answer me and I really need this fixed for work. Leo said after two weeks of waiting for a reply that it isn't under his department to help me and to basically contact someone else. I think it is a technical support issue since I can log in under other devices just not my PC. The only reason I use zoom is for employee meetings so I am not sure why I would be receiving the error code 1132. 

Has anyone else had this issue and fixed it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @WYLTKWB @AlecS @Jramonde, please look into our KB on resolving your Zoom error code 1132

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @WYLTKWB for 1132 this appeal will be handled by our Trust & Safety team! I have left an internal note requesting an update on your appeal! 

Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

AlecS
Listener

Similar boat. Have literally been trying to get back on zoom on my 2021 MacBook Air for over a year now. It’s beyond annoying and feels hopeless. So much so that this pessimistic comment made me feel just a little bit better about the situation when nothing else has. LOL. Especially annoying because I was a paying customer…!

Hi AlecS, Have you been able to solve this?  I've been hacking this problem for 2 weeks...what now?  Very frustrated!

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @WYLTKWB @AlecS @Jramonde, please look into our KB on resolving your Zoom error code 1132

Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

@RN referencing this article is a bit absurd. It clearly has done nothing to help the hundreds, if not thousands, of Zoom users experiencing error code 1132.

This code is nothing but malicious, discriminatory, and a violation of user rights. Zoom should be liable for users' loss of business & finance due to this bogus error that is so casually applied to what is now a basic utility of business.

JefferyJenkins
Listener

I'm having the same issue trying to join a meeting. I've done everything yet it just doesn't work. We are doing online testing soon and I need this to be fixed fast. please help. 

isiahlo
Listener

I am also in the same boat. I don't understand why I need to appeal to anything since I have done nothing wrong. 

Hey did you got any way out this issue ?