cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 4503

dagonzalez
Listener

I have Zoom add-on for Outlook 365. 

I have a weekly reunion (I'm the owner), and I want to change the finish time in ONE of the weeks, but when I send the new time there is an Error 4503.

There's no information in the internet about this error.

Does anybody know what's this code error?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi all!

@dagonzalez @ngutierrez @NickS2 @sandrada @zwolfe 

Please try upgrading your Zoom client to the latest version of Zoom and then rebooting your device as outlined in this article: Zoom error code 4503

Let me know if that helps! 

Carla,
Zoom Community Team

Please click Accept as Solution if you found this reply helpful. Thank you!

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

View solution in original post

21 REPLIES 21

sandrada
Listener

I just started getting the same errors today, never have had this problem before. I got a message that recurring meetings have to use a generated code and not a personal ID in order for an occurrence to be changed.

Jameswalter
Participant

The basic things you can try are:

Check your Internet connection.
Power cycle your devices.
Check for Available Zoom App Updates.
Reinstall the Zoom App.
Join in a Browser.
Go into your Windows Firewall setting and changing the protocol for TCP 6 and UDP 17 and changing them to ANY.
Create a new Windows account.

Regards,
James

These steps did not work and im starting to get some users getting the same 4503 error when trying to reschedule a zoom meeting through outlook. Any other suggestions? 

zwolfe
Listener

I am getting this same error did you ever figure this out? 

NickS2
Listener

I'm getting the same error when trying to reschedule one instance of a recurring meeting. The recurring meeting was already using a generated code and not a personal ID. 

I should also mention I just moved to Office 365.

Jmuller
Listener

I am also getting this same error when trying to change one meeting instance of a recurring meeting.  

ngutierrez
Listener

I am getting the same error. Any suggestions yet?

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi everyone!

Can you please provide the version of Zoom that you are currently running so that we can investigate further? Thank you!

Carla,
Zoom Community Team

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team

Version: 5.12.3 (9638)

Thank you @Jmuller!

Can you try upgrading Zoom to the latest version and rebooting your device to see if that helps?

Keep me updated!

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team

I'm running 5.10.4 (5035) corporate version and just started getting the same error code.  Like other users, only the older meeting invites seem have been affected.  The Plugin for those has disappeared for Zoom and I cannot make updates to the invite.

I just updated to 5.11.4 (7185), rebooted and the issue seems to have corrected.  

I am getting the same error now whenever I try to update an Outlook repeating calendar invitation.  Am NOT using my PMI but rather a url assigned by Zoom.  Message says this has been "fixed" in latest Outlook plug-in but I do have the latest.  What else can I do?  Very frustrating.

Yavgeni
Listener

I had the same issue but only with old weekly meetings. the new ones worked fine.

I first uninstalled the Zoom Client and then tried to edit ONE of the weeks and it worked. then I installed the latest Zoom Client and it worked too. 

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi all!

@dagonzalez @ngutierrez @NickS2 @sandrada @zwolfe 

Please try upgrading your Zoom client to the latest version of Zoom and then rebooting your device as outlined in this article: Zoom error code 4503

Let me know if that helps! 

Carla,
Zoom Community Team

Please click Accept as Solution if you found this reply helpful. Thank you!

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team

I will see if we can get the latest zoom client pushed out and report back. Thanks!

Installing the latest zoom update seems to have resolved the issue. Thanks! 

PeterDPoh
Listener

This Zoom error code 4503 I've just got today (Jul 17 2023)

when (via Zoom Outlook plugin) I wanted to shift a meeting to a date 24 hours later. 
My Zoom Outlook Plugin is v5.14.5 (23.04.2023), Zoom (64bit) app is v5.15.18551 (17.07.2023)
BR Peter

cantworry
Listener

We have a user that is experiencing the Error 4503. We are Office 365 shop, running the latest Zoom version 15.7 and Windows 10. I have uninstalled desktop & add in version, reboot & still getting the error. Any other suggestions?

I just resolved this for a partner at my company. In their case the meeting in the Outlook appointment didn't actually exist anymore on the hosts Zoom account. Deleting and replacing the Meeting ID resolved the error.