cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 1132 - Won't Sign In or Let Me Join a Meeting

bilalkhan22
Listener

I use Zoom for online classes, and it was working like a charm on my personal computer. But, a few days ago, I had to use a different PC due to personal reasons. It didn't have Zoom, so I installed the latest version from the website and proceeded to sign into my existing account, and that is when it showed me the "Failed To Sign In. Error 1132" error dialogue. I tried joining my classes without signing in too, but the same error appeared, this time with a different dialogue; "Unknown error. Error 1132". I tried logging in and joining for many days, and just doesn't budge. I tried Zoom Browser, but it is just plain pathetic. Too much of audio and video lag, it also just freezes half way through a meeting. I desperately need a solution for this. My account IS NOT BLACKLISTED. It works on mobile phones without any issue, but I need it to work on this PC. Here are the specs if that would help: --> AMD A4 PRO --> 4GB RAM --> Windows 10 for Education

1 REPLY 1

Alex_PFT
Participant | Zoom Partner
Participant | Zoom Partner

Hi,

For assistance with this error, you need to contact Zoom Trust & Safety at https://zoom.us/appeals

Alex

zoom@pft