cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

End of the meeting

Jasmin3
Listener

Hello together,
I have a question. When I end a meeting, a page with Zoom advertising always opens for the participants on the Internet. Is it possible to change this? For example, when I end the meeting, the participants are shown something about me and my company?

I hope the question is understandable.
Thanks in advance

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

GreggG_aka_4G
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello Jasmin3 - I believe what you are looking for is what we call post attendee URL. Please see the following for setting this. https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360000518526-Post-attendee-URL.

If this has answered your question, please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit too.

Gregg Glowinski

View solution in original post

GreggG_aka_4G

I will have someone from our inside sales team reach out to you via email to discuss. You understand it correctly; you will need to upgrade your account to have access to the branding section to modify it accordingly. 

GreggG_aka_4G_0-1642691354406.png

If this has answered your question, please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit too.

Gregg Glowinski

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

GreggG_aka_4G

Hello Jasmin3 - I believe what you are looking for is what we call post attendee URL. Please see the following for setting this. https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360000518526-Post-attendee-URL.

Gregg Glowinski

Jasmin3
Listener

Hello, thank you very much for your reply. Yes I think that is exactly what I was looking for. When I click on "Branding" in the settings the following text appears: Branding is free and can be activated for paid subscriptions with more than 10 presenters, like Business or Education.
How do I upgrade to a paid subscription with more than 10 presenters?
To upgrade to a paid subscription with more than 10 presenters, please click "Billing".

I have the Pro version. Do I understand that this is not possible at all?

GreggG_aka_4G

I will have someone from our inside sales team reach out to you via email to discuss. You understand it correctly; you will need to upgrade your account to have access to the branding section to modify it accordingly. 

GreggG_aka_4G_0-1642691354406.png

Gregg Glowinski

Adding my plus one to this being a stupid feature.  I pay for a licence.  Why does Zoom think that I would want to see an ad EVERY TIME I have a Zoom?  This might be 20 pages back to back.  There must be an option added to prevent this - why should I pay more for access to a branding section to disable your annoying ad?  This is not a free user account.  Only a company the size that Zoom has become would be as arrogant to implement this and assume that users will accept it.  

Bort

Can you clarify where you are seeing ads?