cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enabling Q&A on a zoom meeting (That is not a webinar)

Shani9
Listener

Hello all,

I am trying to create a workshop on zoom and I would like the interactive features of a zoom meeting as well as the Q&A tab that is in a zoom webinar. Is there anyway that I can add the Q&A tab to a regular zoom meeting? 

I've read the articles on Zoom about how to add it to my account but I can never find the Q&A button to click and they haven't been very helpful so far. Please let me know how to figure this out.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @Shani9.

You've probably read this Zoom Support article:

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/11400566807693-Using-Q-and-A-in-Zoom-Meetings 

In there, please see this line in the Prerequisites:

Prerequisites for using Q&A in Meetings

• A Zoom Business, Zoom One Business, Zoom One Business Plus, Zoom One Enterprise, or Zoom One Enterprise Plus account

If you are on a Basic or Pro account, you are not eligible for the Q&A In Meetings option.

If you are in a Business or higher account and don't see the option, see Step 4 of How to schedule a meeting with Q&A:

4. Under Meeting Options, check to enable Q&A.
Note: If the option is missing, it has been disabled at the account level, and you will need to contact your Zoom administrator.

As a Business account you can contact Zoom support in a variety of ways to ask them to enable the option for you.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Ray_Harwood

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @Shani9.

You've probably read this Zoom Support article:

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/11400566807693-Using-Q-and-A-in-Zoom-Meetings 

In there, please see this line in the Prerequisites:

Prerequisites for using Q&A in Meetings

• A Zoom Business, Zoom One Business, Zoom One Business Plus, Zoom One Enterprise, or Zoom One Enterprise Plus account

If you are on a Basic or Pro account, you are not eligible for the Q&A In Meetings option.

If you are in a Business or higher account and don't see the option, see Step 4 of How to schedule a meeting with Q&A:

4. Under Meeting Options, check to enable Q&A.
Note: If the option is missing, it has been disabled at the account level, and you will need to contact your Zoom administrator.

As a Business account you can contact Zoom support in a variety of ways to ask them to enable the option for you.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !