cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enable original sound from iphone during a meeting

Zhiyin
Listener

I was trying to enable original sound from iphone during a meeting and cannot find the audio setting as the instructed: 

Zhiyin_0-1678136920779.png

4 REPLIES 4

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @Zhiyin.

I think you might have found something in the Zoom Support documents that's out of date!  I gave it a try on my iPhone, and it's not there either.  BUT... I did notice an icon in the upper left corner of the screen; it looks a little like a "Mute/Unmute" button, but I'm thinking it might be the new "Sound for Musicians" toggle.

Ray_Harwood_0-1678144204982.png

I can't tell if that's it or not. Can you see if you have that icon, and test it in both modes?  In the meantime, I'll reach back to my Zoom staff contacts and see what info I can get.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Hihi - I am using Zoom on my iPhone. I am wondering if there is a way to set Zoom so that ALL meetings use original sound, instead of needing to manually enable original sound for each new meeting? Thanks!

Ray_Harwood

For reference purposes, the screen shot taken by @Zhiyin is from https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/115003279466-Using-original-sound-for-musicians-in-a-meeti....

Note that what is now called "Original Sound for Musicians" was previously referred to as simply "Original Sound".

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

1soco
Listener

I had the same problem I tried my desktop and my phone and could not  download ZOOM