cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Employee resigns and I need to move scheduled meetings to a new person to manage

mpaepcke
Listener

We had an employee resign and they were responsible for company meetings. I would like to move those meetings to a new person without changing the meeting ids and the other information. I can set-up co-hosts, but would prefer to remove their license. Anyway to do this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

beardbrad
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

mpaepcke,

When you delete a user from Zoom, a prompt appears asking where you'd like to transfer their upcoming meetings, webinars, and recordings. This will allow you to transfer the scheduled meetings as you described Transferring data to another user 

If this helped you, please mark it as a solution so it may help others.

Brad

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

beardbrad

mpaepcke,

When you delete a user from Zoom, a prompt appears asking where you'd like to transfer their upcoming meetings, webinars, and recordings. This will allow you to transfer the scheduled meetings as you described Transferring data to another user 

If this helped you, please mark it as a solution so it may help others.

Brad

In the event that we did not transfer the recordings when deleting a user account of someone who left the company is there any way to recover those recordings with the help of the zoom team?