cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emergency Family Reunion

AnaBritti
Listener

I had schedule a meeting today with my family because of an emergency and when they were trying to join the meeting they were getting a message on their end saying: "Host has another meeting in progress" AND THIS WAS MY FIRST SCHEDULED TODAY THE ONLY ONE"     As a result I couldn't get anyone to be on.   I need some help please!!

What happen with my hours?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

anissat
Community Champion | Customer

Hello @AnaBritti - this can happen when the host actually has more than one Zoom meeting open unwittingly... Double-check to make sure you don't have any of the following scenarios: 

1. the same meeting open started in two or more browsers
  2. the same meeting open in browser and in Zoom app
  3. the same meeting open in two or more devices (phone and tablet, phone and computer, etc.)

Also, if you're in an organization, see if someone else had you scheduled as an alternate host - that could also cause the potential glitch in connection. 

Hope this helps! Make sure to press "Accept as Solution" on this post if this answers your question. Happy Zooming!
Anissa • Zoomologist • @anissat

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

anissat

Hello @AnaBritti - this can happen when the host actually has more than one Zoom meeting open unwittingly... Double-check to make sure you don't have any of the following scenarios: 

1. the same meeting open started in two or more browsers
  2. the same meeting open in browser and in Zoom app
  3. the same meeting open in two or more devices (phone and tablet, phone and computer, etc.)

Also, if you're in an organization, see if someone else had you scheduled as an alternate host - that could also cause the potential glitch in connection. 

Hope this helps! Make sure to press "Accept as Solution" on this post if this answers your question. Happy Zooming!
Anissa • Zoomologist • @anissat