cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email notifications for when someone joins personal room

phillwell
Listener

I've been trying to activate email notifications for when people join my personal waiting room. It was working two days ago for one appointment, however, when I tested it 5 times by having myself and a friend join the personal meeting room it didn't work. I went through all the settings, changed and reset the email notifications and checked google also. I also went through all my gmails (that is the email connected to my zoom account) and it still is not working. Does anyone have a fix for this?

3 REPLIES 3

farah75
Listener

If you're having trouble receiving email notifications when people join your personal waiting room on Zoom, there are a few things you can try to troubleshoot the issue:

1. Make sure you have the correct email address associated with your Zoom account: Log into your Zoom account and check that the email address you're expecting the notifications to be sent to is correct.

2. Check your notification settings: In your Zoom account settings, go to the "Meeting" tab and scroll down to the "In Meeting (Basic)" section. Make sure the "Waiting room" option is enabled and that the "Email notification to host" option is checked.

3. Check your spam folder: Check your email's spam folder to make sure that the notifications aren't being sent there by mistake.

4. Try a different email address: If the email notifications still aren't working, try using a different email address to see if the problem is with your email provider.

5. Contact Zoom support: If none of the above steps resolve the issue, you can contact Zoom support for further assistance. They may be able to help you troubleshoot the problem and ensure that you receive notifications when someone joins your personal waiting room.

Good explanation; step by step inas simple as possible; much appreciated!

sweile
Listener

I've had the same problem recently with notifications to my personal meeting room (not the waiting room).  Did you ever find a solution?