cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Watermark Showing Up During Zoom Lecture

meadieab87
Listener

I am a student, and when I joined my lecture Zoom meeting everything was normal. I believe until I either turned on my camera, or entered a breakout room, my email was displayed as a watermark over the shared content and everyone's camera feeds. Everyone else in the call also saw it. I do not know how to solve and all solutions I've had have pointed me towards turning on watermark settings which I have off. This has not occurred to me in the past and would like to prevent this from happening to my professors' recorded meetings.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

igorn
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello!

Since you are attending someone else's meeting, watermark is likely enabled on the account that is hosting the meeting. Please see the following link for details on how this works: Watermark 

If this was helpful, please click Accept as Solution below!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

igorn

Hello!

Since you are attending someone else's meeting, watermark is likely enabled on the account that is hosting the meeting. Please see the following link for details on how this works: Watermark 

If this was helpful, please click Accept as Solution below!

RobF

HI @meadieab87 ,

It sounds like  the Host has enabled watermarks on their account. Remember, these settings follow the host account controls and not yours as an attendee. This is a screen sharing security feature that you as an attendee have little control over I'm afraid.
https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/209605273-Adding-an-image-watermark

If my reply to your question resolved it for you, please click on "Accept as Solution" where my reply shows. This way, community member with the same question will know how to resolve it, and additional member won't spend time trying to respond to your request.

LJNY
Listener

@RobF- could this be caused by an "audio watermark" ? Do they also produce something visible to all participants?