cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edit zoom meeting when I have access to create meetings on their behalf

LeAnnEstey
Listener

HELP.  I have priviledges to set a zoom meeting for others in my company, but I can't go back in and edit them even if I created them or not?  What a. I doing wrong?  We use the gmail/zoom interface.

LeAnn

4 REPLIES 4

tobyfromrea
Community Champion | Customer

Hey @LeAnnEstey, can you see the meetings if you access the Zoom web portal? https://zoom.us/meeting

yes I can. I think my question is more although I have their permissions to set meeting s on their  behalf,  why can I go in and with their meetings  I.e  add a co host etc.  is their a setting on zoom that they need to give me so that I can do so for all meetings?  Thanks tons!

Could it be that when I click the meeting it says the meeting link has expired, even though we use it for recurring meetings?

tobyfromrea

Hey @LeAnnEstey 👋

Here's some info about expired meeting IDs that may be helpful:

• A non-recurring meeting ID will expire 30 days after the meeting is scheduled for. If you restart the same meeting ID within those 30 days, it will remain valid for another 30 days. You can restart the same meeting ID as many times as you would like before it expires.
  • A recurring meeting ID will expire 365 days after the meeting is started on the last occurrence. You can re-use the meeting ID for future occurrences.
  • Scheduled meetings can be started at any time before the scheduled time. The links will not expire or become invalid unless it is past the 30-day period for a non-recurring meeting, has not been used for over 365 days for a recurring meeting, or has been deleted from your Zoom account. An instant meeting link will expire as soon as the meeting is over.

In regards to scheduling privileges, this support article should assist:
https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362803-Scheduling-privilege