cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplicate Calendar meetings

AnthonyM
Listener

Hi - just started with Zoom today. When I set a meeting, it shows TWO meetings at the same time in my calendar.

What am I doing wrong? Thank you!

9 REPLIES 9

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @AnthonyM need a bit more info from you! Can you share the calendar service you're using for scheduling meetings? Suggest trying to remove the calendar integration and re-setup the calendar and contacts integration

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

@RN I have the same issue. Please note that I have many calendars, including two enterprise exchange calendars. I use zoom with my gmail account, but all meetings I set up get duplicated into one of the exchange accounts (always the same one).

also, when I use the zoom app to schedule a meeting and select outlook as the invite, zoom selects that exchange account automatically as the sender and though I change that to my gmail account, the invite still ends up in both. 

Lastly, I have changed my outlook settings to default to the gmail account, but that hasn’t translated to zoom.  

I tried this, when I deleted the integration it removed the duplication. But when I re-initiated the integration the same duplication returned.

ebucher
Listener

I have the same problem. WHen scheduling appointments in Zoom and populating to my Outlook Calendar (in Windows), I get a duplication of the meeting. Deleting either of the meetings seems to delete the zoom meeting entirely and it ends up in the "deleted meeting" tab on the Zoom Web portal

katarinapekic
Listener

I have the same issue. Is there a solution?  Screenshot 2023-09-21 082158.png

I was able to remove the duplication from removing the integration. I do still have some duplication from shared calendars though. 

I'll try it out now! Thank you so much!

katarinapekic
Listener

As I looked at the connected apps now, I realized that I don't have any. I thought I had HubSpot but that's not the case. 

Jack31
Listener

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Integrate Office365 Outlook and Zoom
  2. Create a calendar event in Outlook with no Zoom link
  3. Save the event
  4. Notice in the Zoom application that there is one event
  5. A minute later say "whoops forget to add a Zoom link"
  6. Edit the original calendar event created in step 2 and using the Zoom Outlook add-in to add a Zoom Link and save
  7. Notice in the Outlook calendar there is only 1 calendar event
  8. Notice in the Zoom app there is are 2 duplicate events. 

The problem is the original event with no Zoom link is kept.

Has anyone figured out a fix for this?