cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downloading attendee data BEFORE a meeting

Roy-Harryman
Listener

Hello!
I'm wondering if it's possible to download attendee data before a meeting, as in a .csv file or similar? I know you can view attendees, but downloading is another matter. Thanks! I haven't been able to find anything on this.

8 REPLIES 8

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @Roy-Harryman 

Not sure I understand. You want to download attendee data before they attend the meeting?

Are you referring to a report of current registrants for your meeting with registration required? If so, yes, it is possible to download a list of approved registrations before the session starts. 

Hi Bort, I am trying to run a registration report for a future meeting event.  I have one approved registrant and several still pending.  When I try to run the report, with the correct date range, it is saying there is no data.   Do you know how I can get it to work?  Or have any ideas on what I am doing wrong?  Thank you in advance!  Your help is greatly appreciated. Sandy

Bort

Hi @sandyross2012 

You certainly should be able to generate a registration report for a future event. 

Are you checking the correct report? For a registration report, you would go to the Reporting page, select Meeting (or Webinar if that's the case), select Registration report, and adjust the date range for when this session is scheduled: 

Screen Shot 2021-09-08 at 12.00.12.png
If you are going to the Usage page instead, that would be the actual attendee report, for when the session has taken place and you want to know who actually attended. 

Thank you so much.  I think am only getting to usage reports.    This is so messing with my day..  something that should be simple. 

(The path on the top of the screen says Reports>Usage Reports>Meeting.)

What I am selecting:  Account Management, then Reports, then Meeting.

For  Report Type I select Registration, then set dates.  

Says no data. 

I am experiencing the same thing when I generate the registration report of an upcoming meeting. It says "No Data". I was able to get a report 5 days ago. 

Hi, I tried to reply to your email and it bounced back.  

Hi Bort,

I am having the same problem. I was able to download a list of registrations a few days ago for a different event. Now, when I try to download the registrations for a different event, no data is found. The only thing that shows up is the report from the first event which I already have. 

Has anyone been able to fix this?

Bort

Sorry for the late response @sandyross2012 and @Ilfeax 

When you are selecting the date range, be sure to include the date the meeting is scheduled to take place. Also, you might try another web browser or a different computer entirely, just in case it is an issue with your computer. 

Beyond that, you would need to contact Zoom Support directly, as they would be able to assist more directly. .