cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download of 5.7.0 IT Installer?

mk2000
Listener

Hi,

Sorry does someone have copy of the Zoom 5.7.0 IT Installer I could have?

The current IT installer version being hosted by Zoom is 5.7.1 but we've version locked on 5.7.0 on our lab deployments for Mac and PC and I've missed the window to download the 5.7.0 version.

Thanks in advanced.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi mk2000,

You should be able to download the 5.7.0 version here (32-bit download) or here (MSI/IT Install).

Hope it was what you were looking for!

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi mk2000,

You should be able to download the 5.7.0 version here (32-bit download) or here (MSI/IT Install).

Hope it was what you were looking for!

ich kann den zoom nicht herunter laden.

Habe 64 auf laptop window

Hallo @MariaElina  Ich entschuldige mich im Voraus, da ich einen eingebauten Übersetzer verwende. Haben Sie Probleme beim Herunterladen von Zoom? Wenn dies der Fall ist, versuchen Sie es bitte von unserem Download-Center herunterzuladen. Lass mich wissen, ob das hilft!

Eng: Hi @MariaElina I apologize in advance as I am using a built-in translator 😅 

Are you having issues downloading Zoom? If so, please try downloading from our Download Center. Let me know if that helps! 

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Hi Zoom Moderator,

I am having similar situation on one of our pc, where the current version is 5.7.1 and its msi is no longer on pc to uninstall. Even when i downloaded the latest version it does not install and asks for uninstaller. 

I tried to go to your download page to download 5.7.1 but could not find it. Can you please advise what to do.

Thanks

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @Brijesh_s 

Here are the MSI installers (32- and 64-bit) for 5.7.1: 

Hope that helps you get updated to the minimum version or higher! 

hello, where can I find the newest zoom MSI installer?

Bort

All installers can be found on the Downloads page: https://zoom.us/download

For the newest MSI installer, click the Download for IT Admin option in the top-right

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi, @mk2000! It looks like  @Anonymous provided you with a helpful solution. If this reply provided you with the answer you were looking for, we encourage you to mark their reply as "Accept as Solution" to help close out this inquiry. This will also help other users find helpful solutions too!

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?