cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don't' have a registration tab in meetings set up?!

Goose
Listener

I have had my zoom pro account for over a yeaer but have never had to use the meeting registration functionality. Now I do need to set a meeting up with registrations and I don't have a registration tab in my meeting scheduler - is there something I need to do in my settings first?

16 REPLIES 16

Polly2
Listener

Same problem.  How did you solve it?  I don't want to use a new registration

number

Alex_PFT
Participant | Zoom Partner

Hi,

Are you using the web portal to enable registration? Because this option is not available on the PC client, only on the web portal. It should be right there:

Alex_PFT_0-1645453504805.png

All the details on meeting registration:

Scheduling a meeting with registration – Zoom Support

Alex

zoom@pft

I found this page but doesn't find the registration tab where I can give the details like branding, ...

Xaver

Alex_PFT

Once the meeting or webinar with registration is created, you have to go on the web portal, in your meeting's settings at the bottom, you have the registration options.

Alex

zoom@pft

Dear Alex

Thanks for the information.

Now I have an additional question with registration:

When I have a registration page, is there still apossibility to send the normal Zomm data for an event - like I did before or is there only the possibility to go through the registration process?

Thanks for your informations on that matter.

Xaver

Alex_PFT

Hi,

If registration is enable, participants will have to go through it yes.

Alex

zoom@pft

Thanks for your Answer Alex.

Your answer provokes a new question: What when I set up a new meeting (first without a registration page) and send the Zoom access data to someone and afterwards set up a registration page, is the access data that I provided in first place still valid?

Xaver

Dear Alex

And now I experienced a further problem: Even though I didn't set the checkmark for a registration page, all the Zoom links now point to the once created registration page. We have public meetings where I want to have a registration page (we use the link on meetup) and we have internal meetings for which I don't want to use a registration page.

Is this not possible??? And if yes, how can I go back to the old situation without a registration page?!

Thanks in advance for your answers to my questions. ANd have a nice easter time.

Xaver

Alex_PFT

Hi,

When you create a meeting, you either choose with, or without registration. So do not select the registration option on meetings you create and don't want that option.

Alex

zoom@pft

Hi ALex it took a bit longer for me to answer.

I allready told you: I checked it three times, the checkmark wasn't set for the registration page!!!

But anyway the link I got let to the creation page of a past event, but when the people registered the link they got was the right one for the new event. I was more then puzzled. When I later (about a week ago) created another event, it worked correctly - no registration page, as intented.

So I hope this won't happen again!

May I ask you another question here? Is it possible to create a Zoom meeting in one account and then give this on to another person with a different account?

Or do I have to start the meeting and give the other person the host responsibility?

Thanks for your response Alex.

Xaver

Alex_PFT

Hi,

It's easier if two people are on the same account, you can use the alternative host option, but like I said both need to be on the same account and have a license.

Another thing you can look at is the host key:

Using your host key – Zoom Support

Alex

zoom@pft

Dear Alex

A new question came up for me when I plan a meting with a registration link:

Is there a possibility to change the confirmation email that the rigstrant receives. I found only little possibilities. I would like to change things like grafics, design, etc.

Thanks for your reply.

Xaver

Dear Alex

I have a new problem.: SInce about two or three days I don't get an Email when someone registers for an event (zoom meeting). Before I always did.

I checked: All the settings in my account are ok and when I click on the email address where the messages should go to my mail programm opens and I can send an email which arrives in my inbox - but not when I register in the registration page for the event.

What could be the reason for this? I haven't been to my account recently and I didn't change any settings.

I can look up the registrations in the event in my account. They are there! And the email address is ok. It works. There is no problems with all the other incoming emails. Zoom is in my address book and spam/junk folders are empty. I don't understand what's going on?

Thanks for your tipps on this.

Loveforgod

Alex_PFT

Hello @LoveforGod 

In your meeting's settings, can you make sure you have this enable:

Alex_PFT_0-1680178995273.png

it looks like this:

Alex_PFT_1-1680179106906.png

Thank you.

HI there!  Hoping you can help me.  I do not have the Registration box, as indicated above in yellow, as an option in my zoom meeting set up.  I do have a paid zoom account, so am not sure why it's missing?  Thanks for your help!

Alex_PFT

Hi,

Yes you do need a paid account, here are the prerequisites:

Prerequisites for scheduling meetings with registration

Note: Customizing the registration options requires a Pro, Business, Education, or Enterprise account.

Source: Scheduling and customizing a meeting with registration - Zoom Support