cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disabled Account

goldenw
Listener

Hello,

Recently my other account is disabled. Whenever I try to log in, it always show such an error message: "Account is disabled. Please contact your account owner or administrator. (1,003)". Could someone help me with that? Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hi, @goldenw,

Can you tell me what type of account you're on?  Basic/Free, Pro by yourself, Pro with several other people, Business, Education, etc.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Hi Ray,

It was a basic account, and earlier this year I joined a business account to use it in China through zoom China. Now I stop using business account and expect it to return to the status of a basic free account, but it is now completely disabled. Could you help me with that? Great thanks!

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

HI @goldenw 

Since you were a member of a Business account, it could be that the admins on that account deactivated your profile on their end, which would also result in you getting the 1003 error. 

You might ask them to reactivate your profile and then disassociate your profile from their account, so that you can continue to use it personally. If they are unwilling to do so, you might have to create a new Zoom account with a different email address.