cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disable Social Share button as default on meeting registration page?

LasseH
Listener

Hi

How can I set the default meetings settings to disable the "Show Social Share buttons on registration page".

I have disabled it on the Group Management and the Account Settings (Admin options), under Webinar Registration Settings, but it still appears when scheduling a meeting.

Thank you in advance..... 

BR Lasse

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Hi Alex

I've created a template with the "Social Share button...." disabled. This works, but problem is now - how do I share the template with other users?

BR and thanks for your answers... 😉

View solution in original post

Alex_PFT
Participant | Zoom Partner

I just found out that you can simply disable this from the web portal, but it's for webinars only ...

Alex_PFT_0-1643813631394.png

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Alex_PFT

On the web portal, in the settings of the webinar/meeting you would like to modify, at the bottom in the invitations tab, registration settings:

Alex_PFT_0-1643808914047.png

Thank you Alex, but this has to be done on every webinar/meeting scheduled.

Alex_PFT

If you want to disable it by default I'm not sure you can do it. You can always create a template meeting where it is disabled, and use that template when you create a new meeting. 

Thank you. I will try if it's possible to make a template.

Hi Alex

I've created a template with the "Social Share button...." disabled. This works, but problem is now - how do I share the template with other users?

BR and thanks for your answers... 😉

Alex_PFT

I just found out that you can simply disable this from the web portal, but it's for webinars only ...

Alex_PFT_0-1643813631394.png

Hi Alex

Thank you. Yes, as described I have disabled this one also. But it's meetings we use.

So many options and settings in Zoom, but this is not one of them 😞

BR Lasse