cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disable Account

Fathurrahman
Listener

Hi,
My other account is disabled, I don't know why that happened. And how to cancel the subscription, because I get a bill this month.

Please help me and thank you

6 REPLIES 6

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @Fathurrahman, if your account was disabled were you not the Owner or Admin on the Account? If not, assuming an admin or owner Deactivated or Unlinked your account, you can look into more info here

If you're the owner of the account, were you prompted with any specific error code message? Have you tried resetting your Zoom credentials? 

To cancel your subscription you can do so by going to the billing section of your account in the web portal at https://zoom.us/billing and selecting cancel subscription. Here is our documentation on canceling a subscription in more detail: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/203634215-Canceling-your-subscription.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @Fathurrahman, just checking in on my reply! Was my reply helpful? If so, don't forget to click the 'Accept as Solution' button! 

Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

squweech
Listener

@RN - You can't login to cancel the subscription if your account was disabled.  How does one go about if that is the case?

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @squweech are you able to log and Submit a ticket and choose your request type: Billing & Account Management. 

Ensure you input your subject and description along with the request type: Account Management and Area: Account Access

Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

squweech
Listener

Hi @RN,

Thanks for the reply.  No, i cannot submit a ticket - when I go into 'submit a ticket' link you provided, it tells me to enter my credentials but then wont let me in because  it says "ACCOUNT IS DISABLED. PLEASE CONTACT SUPPORT."  I'm not trying to get the account enabled just cancel the subscription that is attached to account I have not been able to use for two years.

Thanks in advance for your help!

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @squweech gotcha - no worries! I opened a billing ticket for you with our Zoom Billing support team. We are sorry you were unable to access your account! You should receive an email notification about the ticket being opened to the email address associated with your Zoom account.

Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his