cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Digital Signage Join a Meeting

jwalls
Listener

Hello!

I see documentation for how a digital signage display can join a meeting, but no documentation on how to get it to actually join the meetings.... Is it supposed to automatically join? I've run a few tests, and the calendar works appropriately, but I can't get the signage display to actually join the meeting to share the screen. We'd like to leverage this functionality to display our internal meetings across all of our TVs.

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ohkawa
Community Champion | Customer

Hi, @jwalls 

There are two ways that digital signage can participate in a meeting.

One is by invitation from the meeting.

In this case, the invitation is limited to digital signage within the same organization.

Ohkawa_0-1660049660742.png

To do this, "Automatically accept incoming calls and far end camera control" must be turned on in the digital signage room meeting settings.

Ohkawa_1-1660050171359.png

Ohkawa_2-1660050345139.png

Second way is to send an invitation to a calendar that is integrated to the digital signage.

In this case, digital signage outside of your organization can also participate.

In this case, "Automatic start scheduled meetings" must be enabled.

Ohkawa_3-1660050528012.png

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Ohkawa

Hi, @jwalls 

There are two ways that digital signage can participate in a meeting.

One is by invitation from the meeting.

In this case, the invitation is limited to digital signage within the same organization.

Ohkawa_0-1660049660742.png

To do this, "Automatically accept incoming calls and far end camera control" must be turned on in the digital signage room meeting settings.

Ohkawa_1-1660050171359.png

Ohkawa_2-1660050345139.png

Second way is to send an invitation to a calendar that is integrated to the digital signage.

In this case, digital signage outside of your organization can also participate.

In this case, "Automatic start scheduled meetings" must be enabled.

Ohkawa_3-1660050528012.png

Well I feel silly. Thank you! I totally forgot about those settings Obviously it worked like a charm!